The ModTX LED flush-mount doorbell button reflects classic simplicity. A 1/4 inch thick block of machined aluminum presents a push button backlit by a thin illuminated halo. The button responds with a soft audible click and gentle tactile feedback. The contained ultra-efficient LED emits a bright glow even in daylight, using less than one watt and lasting approximately 10 years.
Install it yourself: Two post terminals easily connect to low voltage doorbell systems. The panel is corrosion resistant, cut from 6061 aluminum alloy, brushed and lightly polished. Cuts and finishes may contain small imperfections, and vary in fit and finish from the images shown.
• Clean mount (3M): Includes durable 3M weather-resistant outdoor mounting tape for use on smooth, clean surfaces.
• Screw mount: Includes two stainless, semi-countersunk screws (#8 x ~1″). Screws might not line up with existing wall holes.
• Wall opening required: 5/8″ (16mm) wide. Back of buttons will recess 1.1″, (1.4″ deep with wiring).
• Universal compatibility. Fits all wired 12-24 volt doorbell systems such as Newhouse Hardware wired chimes, Heath Zenith wired chimes, or Vercoma bell pusher systems.
• IP67 Waterproof.
• Panel dimensions: ~4″ tall x ~1.25″ wide x ~1/4″ thick.
• Panel is corrosion resistant, 6061 Aluminum alloy.
• Made in USA of U.S. and imported parts. Cut, polished and assembled in Texas.
• Lifetime warranty.