The ModTX LED flush-mount doorbell buttons for Duplex and Triplex Apartments reflects classic utility. A 1/4 inch thick block of machined aluminum presents push buttons backlit by a thin illuminated halo. The buttons respond with a soft audible click and gentle tactile feedback. The contained ultra-efficient LED emits a bright white glow even in daylight, using less than one watt and lasting approximately 10 years.
Install it yourself: Two post terminals easily connect to low voltage doorbell systems. The panel is corrosion resistant, cut from 6061 aluminum alloy, brushed and lightly polished. Cuts and finishes may contain small imperfections, and vary in fit and finish from the images shown. A perfect gift for your DIY homeowner, designer or architect.
• Wall opening required: 5/8″ (16mm) wide. Back of buttons will recess 1.1″, (1.4″ deep with wiring).
• Fits common existing wired 12-24 volt doorbell systems such as Newhouse Hardware wired chimes, Heath Zenith wired chimes, or Vercoma bell pusher systems.
• IP67 Waterproof
• Includes two stainless, semi-countersunk screws (#8 x ~1″). Screws might not line up with existing wall holes.
• Panel dimensions: ~6″ tall x ~1.25″ wide x ~1/4″ thick
• Panel is corrosion resistant, 6061 Aluminum alloy
• Made in USA of U.S. and imported parts. Cut, polished and assembled in Texas.
• Lifetime warranty.