Designed for simplicity and efficiency, the ModTX chime reflects modern minimalism. A traditional sounding mechanical chime is encased in an aluminum channel, providing functional resonance in a compact industrial form.
Low voltage and easy to connect: One wire connects to a 12 volt – 20 volt transformer, and the other wire connects to the doorbell button. The fixture is cut from 6063 aluminum alloy and coated with a flat finish. Cuts and finishes may contain small imperfections, and vary in fit and finish from the images shown.
• Transformer: Includes external transformer
• None: No transformer (for installations with a pre-installed low voltage transformer)
• Includes a one year replacement warranty on mechanical chime and transformer from date of purchase.
• Unit measures: 6″ tall x 3.5″ wide x 1.75″ depth including chimes. Footprint covers a single gang electrical wall box.
• Fixture is designed for keyhole mount to single gang electrical wall box or sheetrock (screws provided).
• Case is 1/8″ thick, 6063 aluminum alloy
• Made in USA of U.S. and imported parts. Cut, painted and assembled in Texas.
• Lifetime warranty.
• Compatible with all wired push buttons
• Can be wired to support two different doors
• Works with wired Ring video doorbells and the Nest Doorbell Wireless Chime connector.