The ModTX LED flush-mount doorbell buttons for Duplex and Triplex Apartments reflects modern utility. A 1/4 inch thick block of flat black aluminum presents push buttons backlit by a thin illuminated halo. The buttons respond with a soft audible click and gentle tactile feedback. The contained ultra-efficient LED emits a bright white glow even in daylight, using less than one watt and lasting approximately 10 years.
Install it yourself: Two post terminals easily connect to low voltage doorbell systems. The solid aluminum panel is corrosion resistant, cut from 6061 aluminum alloy, and finished in textured matte black. Cuts and finishes may contain small imperfections, and vary in fit and finish from the images shown.
• Wall opening required: 5/8″ (16mm) wide. Back of buttons will recess 1.1″, (1.4″ deep with wiring).
• Universal compatibility. Fits all wired 12-24 volt doorbell systems such as Newhouse Hardware wired chimes, Heath Zenith wired chimes, or Vercoma bell pusher systems.
• IP67 Waterproof
• Includes two black, semi-countersunk screws (#8 x ~1″). Screws might not line up with existing wall holes.
• Panel dimensions: ~6″ tall x ~1.25″ wide x ~1/4″ thick
• Panel is corrosion resistant, 6061 Aluminum alloy
• Made in USA of U.S. and imported parts. Cut, painted and assembled in Texas.
• Lifetime warranty.