The ModTX LED flush-mount black doorbell button reflects modern simplicity. A 1/4 inch thick block of flat black aluminum presents a push button backlit by a thin illuminated halo. The button responds with a soft audible click and gentle tactile feedback. The contained ultra-efficient LED emits a bright white glow even in daylight, using less than one watt and lasting approximately 10 years.
Install it yourself: Two post terminals easily connect to low voltage doorbell systems. The solid aluminum panel is corrosion resistant, cut from 6061 aluminum alloy, and finished in a textured flat black. Cuts and finishes may contain small imperfections, and vary in fit and finish from the images shown.
• Clean mount (3M): Includes durable 3M weather-resistant outdoor mounting tape for use on smooth, clean surfaces.
• Screw mount: Includes two black stainless, semi-countersunk screws (#8 x ~1″). Screws might not line up with existing wall holes.
• Wall opening required: 5/8″ (16mm) wide. Back of buttons will recess 1.1″, (1.4″ deep with wiring).
• Universal compatibility. Fits all wired 12-24 volt doorbell systems such as Nicor Primechime, Heath Zenith SL-27102-02 or Vercoma bell pusher systems.
• IP67 Waterproof
• Panel dimensions: ~4″ tall x 1.25″ wide x 1/4″ thick
• Panel is corrosion resistant, 6061 Aluminum alloy
• Made in USA of U.S. and imported parts. Cut, polished and assembled in Texas.
• Lifetime warranty.